1. LJ's being a butt and not notifying people about comments/posts rn.
2. One Signer Upper might have to drop out if we start today.
3. I meant to get up earlier and finish and post the Guidelines...but I slept in. UGH.
4. The vote was a tie, 2 voted for starting today, 2 voted for waiting.
SO, here's what I'm going to do: We'll give it a week. If you can't play then, there's always next time. It was pointed out to me that February (and the Olympics) is a long way away, which I think is valid.
Sign Up will reopen until the 1st of January.
Writing Time will be: Friday 3rd Jan - Wednesday 8th Jan.
I'll get the Guidelines finished up today/tomorrowish. (I keep underestimating how busy I am)
Mod Note: I'm really sorry to keep changing things. This is starting to feel like when I try and catch up with friends from HS and we all have differing/clashing schedules.
We'll get there tho :D