Winner Announced: 12th/13th Jan
Prompting's over! But keep posting fills and squee :D
Featuring Authors: rubberglue, mara93, vexena_sky, sidhe_faerie, eurydice72, kbrand5333, a_g_doren, mustbethursday3.
↳ Would each of you be so kind as to post your Author thread ASAP. Just copy and paste your sign up form to this post (you can edit it a little, if you need to). Your thread will be how you receive prompts :D
****All Merlin Characters and Ships are welcome, but because this is an AG Comm be respectful of the AG ship (triangles and mentions of past/failing relationships are fine tho).
- There are no Challenge Themes. Go nuts.
- All fills must list: Title - Character(s)/Pairing(s) - Rating. -- example: Soup of the day - Gwen, Merlin, Morgana - PG
- All fills must be commented in reply to the prompt that inspired them.
- You may only fill prompts left on your Thread. There will be no prompt stealing window this time.
- You must fill the first three (3) prompts in the order you receive them.
- Each fill should be between 50 and 250 words.
- The aim of this Challenge is to get the highest FILL TALLY. There's no vote.
- Yes, you can be a Player and a Prompter, the two aren't mutually exclusive. But you can't prompt yourself.
- Keep it to one (1) prompt per comment. TEXT prompts only, no pictures, no vids.
- Prompters, you have one minute to check your prompt over for spelling/grammar/typing mistakes after you comment it. After that you must leave it alone. We can't have you editing your prompts while people are trying to write them.
- Please, read the Author's preferences before you prompt. Prompting baby!fic from an Author who doesn't write baby!fic is pointless. They don't have to write anything they're not comfortable with.
- Prompts must be in reply to an Author's thread. No floating prompts. Floating prompts will be screened.
- ANYONE may prompt as long as they have an LJ Username. But ONLY the people who signed up may write fills.
- Prompters, you may have up to eight (8) unfilled prompts on each Author's thread. For a total of 64 for the whole post (or 56 if you're an Author). (See note below)
!IMPORTANT! - You ONLY get eight (8) unfilled prompts per Author (thread).[read more...]So spend them wisely, it might be a while before your prompts are filled and you can prompt again. So don't use them all in one go, maybe limit yourself to 5-6 per thread at first, as you'll be getting ideas as we go along. Ideas which you'll want someone to write for you.
EDIT: PREVIOUSLY, I STATED YOU COULD HAVE UP TO FOUR.
BUT WITH NO PROMPT STEALING ROUND THIS BATTLE WE NEED A NEW WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU EACH GET AS MANY PROMPTS AS YOU CAN HANDLE. (Sorry for the yelling. But capital letters get read, guys)
If in doubt, check the Guideline post or PM me (I've discovered over the years that it's really difficult to spot HELP ME alerts among all the flood of FILL/PROMPT alerts in my inbox. Personal Messages, on the other hand - stand out).
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- If you see something that violates the rules, let a Mod know.
- If you want something clarified, you're probably not the only one - ASK.
[Four of them.]#1. Breathe. You're going to be amazing.
#2. You Authors are the one's ultimately in control of the pace of new prompts. You can fill prompts and not post the fill until it suits you. If you want to make sure someone (or all of the prompting someones) can't give you eight new prompts at once, just post fills one or two at a time.
#3. Don't mention too many characters in your prompt. You'll make it too complicated.
#4. Don't panic.
Characters/Pairing | [Prompt]
ie. Arthur/Gwen, Merlin | New years day, they wake up in hospital.